If you’re after systematic and efficient digital brand growth, this is for you!
There are three simple steps to making your digital brand growth journey smooth, systematic, and profitable:
- Identify your most critical marketing goals. For most brands there are three: Demand generation (some people say awareness), sales (conversion), and customer loyalty (increased profitability)
- Align every single marketing activity (from individual pieces of content being published to how you hire help) to one of these key goals
- Continuously audit what you’re executing on and remove things that are not business critical according to step #1 and #2 (this is how you do less, but grow faster).
It’s funny ‘cause it’s simple, but when we’re extra close to it (with emotional baggage) it’s not always easy. For example:
- I had a conversation with a client who makes modern home ceramics – she was feeling overwhelmed about her next marketing moves. I reviewed her to-do list and removed things that weren’t directly tied to the goals she told me she wanted to achieve this year (lots of them were things that we think we’re supposed to do, like get on another platform or start up social ads). “Thank you so much!! Such a helpful convo – I feel like you put my feet back down on earth. I appreciate that SO much.”
- Or Tilly, a client who makes natural skincare products – after working together for one month inside of the Club (and me reducing her to-do list by 70%) I recently heard from her: “I’m sooo excited Katie! I’ve almost achieved my monthly revenue goal and it was a stretch! I’m significantly up on last year and I’m already up on last month’s revenue. Conversation rate and Ave Order Value are also up, on both last month and last year! Thanks so much!
I know you think you don’t have the time to apply to Strong Brand Social Club, but it takes about five minutes for the chance to have me help you like this (nonstop) for the next 12 months (at a founding-level price).
Get on the Waitlist to hear when our next round of applications open- HERE
In your corner,