KW Content is a global content and social media marketing agency that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing with a hands-on approach to our clients’ success.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Content Creator
This position keeps us on the pulse and at the forefront of our industry. The Content Creator will be responsible for planning and producing social media content for purpose-driven brands.
- Creative conceptualization
- Industry research to support creative planning and direction
- Creating storyboards for video projects
- Organic content planning for Blogs, Email, Instagram, Facebook TikTok, and other social platforms
- Content creation
- Ad creative production – copy, design, and video
- Organic content production for social – copy, design, and video
- Course content development (how-to/tutorials) on how to create video content and other emerging features and trends
- Social media trend management
- Stay ahead of emerging trends to support client growth
- Analyze performance and provide insights to support client growth
- Strong time management skills and experience managing complex projects in a business setting
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Clear communication and collaboration in a team environment
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience, ideally with a focus on content creation and social media