KW Content is a global content and social media marketing agency that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing with a hands-on approach to our clients’ success.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Content Strategist
The Content Strategist will be working with brand partners around the world to create turn-key content and social media strategies that address both business goals and consumer needs. You will follow KW Content’s proven method and framework for building content strategies while bringing your own creative thinking and ideation to the projects.
You will lead in developing key strategic pieces including target persona, unique value proposition, content pillars, and a social playbook that are built from research, trends, and original creative ideas.
You have experience working on social media content, are open to feedback, have worked across multiple industries and brands, and have a passion for delivering strong social content for big-hearted brands to help them grow online.
This is a part-time, project-based role but there is a big opportunity for consistent work that has the potential to scale up over time. Each project will require 25-30 hours of work, spanning a 6-week time period.
- Staying up to date on the latest trends in content and social media
- Researching competitors and identifying white space
- Creating clear and actionable content strategies, spanning target persona, UVP, content pillars, and a social media playbook that outlines specific direction of how the strategy will come to life
- 2+ years of relevant experience working in content programs with direct experience across copy and creative development
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong visual aesthetic skills to be able to source inspo images and those that will define what the brand’s visuals should and should not look like
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner with the KW Content team in a fully remote capacity
- Ability to manage timelines and provide deliverables by an agreed upon date
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under tight timelines