KW Content is a global content and social media marketing consulting firm that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. Our newest project, Strong Brand Social, is where we provide the absolute best (and most accessible) social media marketing education that empowers small brands to develop their own high-performing marketing programs that are guaranteed to drive growth. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing while taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ success in order to deliver impactful results.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Copywriter
Our brand is filled with personality and not f*cking around when it comes to performance! We’re looking for a savvy brand copywriter with a proven aptitude for conversion to support our CEO on website and email copywriting.
- Translate marketing briefs into lively copy that converts across website, email, and social
- Adjust copy in key places according to performance
- Work within both tight and longer-term timelines, communicating proactively with our team
- 2+ years of relevant copywriting experience
- Enthusiastic about injecting integrity, purpose, and impact into the marketing education space
- Enthusiastic about our mission to drive a redistribution of economic power by getting little brands to think big