KW Content is a global content and social media marketing consulting firm that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. Our newest project, Strong Brand Social, is where we provide the absolute best (and most accessible) social media marketing education that empowers small brands to develop their own high-performing marketing programs that are guaranteed to drive growth. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing while taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ success in order to deliver impactful results.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Digital Brand Manager
Strong Brand Social is entering an exciting new phase and the Digital Brand Manager will be the heart of it. The force behind our brand development, growth, and impact, this person will be responsible for both customer growth KPIs and the development of a measurable community impact program. Working closely with our internal leadership, the Digital Brand Manager has an exciting opportunity to cultivate our mission of decentralizing economic power by helping little brands think big.
- Research, develop, and enforce our positioning in the field with an impactful, on-brand messaging strategy
- Research and develop consumer and competitive insights for target audience segmentation recommendations and creative best practices
- Maintain current customer acquisition KPIs before developing a meaningful growth plan, briefing cross-channel campaigns, and overseeing the deployment of advertising across key social and search platforms
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google, Podcasts, Partnerships, and Events
- Work closely with the CEO to drive content development and deployment across organic and paid opportunities
- Work closely with the CEO to develop our purpose and community impact program and execute according to measurable KPIs
- 3-5 years of relevant years of experience managing digital brand programs and relevant platforms
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Digital Campaigns: Experience managing media buys and vendor relationships for paid media opportunities
- Experience delivering integrated marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, client engagement, and conversion