KW Content is a global content and social media marketing agency that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing with a hands-on approach to our clients’ success.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Director of Social Media
The Director of Social Media will be working directly with brand partners around the world and managing a team of dedicated, talented creatives to bring client content programs to life. The best fit for this role is a homegrown social media manager or content producer with hands-on experience looking for leadership opportunities. You’ve reported to editors or art directors, produced content, worked across teams, and have a passion for delivering strong social creative for big-hearted brands to help them grow online.
- Consult client partners on their strategic brand communications.
- Oversee an incredible team that’s driving content strategy, communication planning, creative development, and social advertising for client partners.
- Act as editor-in-chief for all client content: Photo, video, copy, design.
- Identify growth opportunities for client partners at the intersection of their owned, earned, and paid content landscapes.
- Ensure our team is actively leveraging trends in news, culture, media, and emerging features and platforms.
- 5 years of relevant experience managing social media programs and creating content for relevant brands with direct experience across copy, video, and design development.
- Deep understanding of owned, earned, and paid strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results.
- Experience managing media buys and vendor relationships for paid media opportunities.