We’ve had a waitlist for the past year, so I’m excited to announce that we’re opening up a handful of openings for done-for-you content strategy projects right now that will deliver in January 2021! This means my team will develop your actionable, high-performance content and social media marketing strategy that you can hit the ground running with at the start of next year.
Among so many other things, your content strategy will:
- Guarantee that every social media post you publish is working to grow, convert, or retain your customer base. One of these three or bust for max performance and efficiency!
- Act as a roadmap for establishing an emotional connection with your prospects and customers that leads to above-average brand adoption, engagement, and website traffic. So you can grow faster, sell through, and build community like our clients always do!
- Improve resource efficiency by reducing the amount of time it takes you to plan, produce, and publish content because you’re working from the most potent possible power source and playbook.
- Be custom-fit to your internal resources in order to reduce overwhelm, clarify your path forward, and measurably grow your brand.
- Ensure that in the pursuit of business growth, you simultaneously improve your organization’s personality, tone of voice, and brand equity. “Oh. My. Gosh. You guys. I have the biggest smile on my face right now. And sort of weeping at the same time. Fucking brilliant. Really. You nailed exactly how I think about my people and put it into such great language.” ~Heather, Hey Heather Campbell!
We are a super small business (probably like you). Our resources are precious, so I’m going to shoot you straight with the details:
- The investment to have my team create your content strategy is $7,500.
- We take clients on for this by application only. Do not apply unless you have the budget to invest.
- We’ll review applications on a first-come, first-serve basis. If your application is approved, you’ll get a phone call with me (also in priority order of applications that we receive and approve).
- On the call, we’ll dig into the details of your brand and business goals. I’ll tell you about the way the project will work. If it feels like a good fit, we will collect a deposit to reserve your spot and schedule your onboarding call.
This is specifically for the strategic leader that wants the highest-performing content strategy possible for their social media. It’s particularly awesome if you have a junior social media manager working on your channels, but you KNOW that things could be more impactful if they were more strategic.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW.
Looking forward to connecting!
In your corner,