KW Content is a global content and social media marketing consulting firm that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. Our newest project, Strong Brand Social, is where we provide the absolute best (and most accessible) social media marketing education that empowers small brands to develop their own high-performing marketing programs that are guaranteed to drive growth. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing while taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ success in order to deliver impactful results.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will work to directly support our company’s CEO in the management of our business, team, IP development, impact program, and customer communities. As an extension of leadership, this person has an exciting opportunity to help cultivate a high-performance, inclusive, empathetic, supportive, and flexible work environment and an impact-driven community organization.
Responsibilities: Executive Support
- Calendar and inbox management; occasional travel support (booking flights, hotels, rental cars) and other executive administrative support as assigned
- Support research and development of new products and course materials
- Support in content development and editorial calendar management (social media, blog, email)
- Support the CEO in team development and creating a positive culture and experience for our team members.
Responsibilities: Customer Relationship Management
- Sorting our company inbox twice per day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon
- Responding to all assigned email inquiries within 24 hours (except on weekends)
- Responding to FB inbox and FB post questions within 24 hours (except on weekends)
- 2+ years of relevant executive administration experience
- Proven aptitude or relevant experience in the social media space
- Proactive and effective communicator, adaptable, organized, creative, empathetic, and enthusiastic
- Enthusiastic about injecting integrity, purpose, and impact into the marketing education space