Ever wonder why some brands grow so much faster than others? There’s a proven path to social media marketing success for product-based businesses. And it’s paved with faster account growth, greater engagement and way more website traffic.
After a decade in the field at some of the world’s most beloved brands—that’s 140,000 hours and ~3650 days of testing, learning, and simplifying the art of successful content and social media for product-based businesses— I know exactly how to jack up your:
Quality of traffic hitting your site
Over the past few years, I’ve spoken with hundreds of business owners about how to make content and social media work for their business. My agency’s 1:1 service is a big commitment. So I’ve been putting together an actionable guide for those that aren’t ready to sign up for a 3+ month agency engagement.
Who’s it for:
- You need a content and social media plan that moves the needle.
- You want to get your brand in front of more people (the right people).
- You need a social media machine that drives traffic to your site – without wasting money.
- One that generates way better growth and engagement than you’re seeing right now.
- You want a straightforward look at exactly what you should expect and plan for (because you’d like your brand to be around in 15 years).
What I’m building:
A High-Performance Guide to Content and Social Media Strategy – proven for established consumer goods, ecomm & retail brands (eBook-ballpark pricing).
What You’ll Learn:
- Why some brand accounts grow so much faster than others, and how you can pull the exact same levers to grow, engage, convert, and retain customers.
- How to use paid social to support your business goals, with easy-to-implement tricks that will help you to drive a way greater return.
- Why I haven’t boosted a post in 6 months — and what I’ve been doing instead — to increase engagement ratios by 300-500% (simultaneously driving increased sales) across every single one of my clients’ Instagram accounts.
- How to deliver on the misunderstood *actual job* of social media for product brands (and increase average customer lifetime values in the process).
- How to grow your social accounts with the right audiences (and stay ahead of your competitors).
- The first 100 posts I’d publish if I were at the helm of any content and social media program and wanted to see an immediate performance uptick.
- How to build a strong community that sells for you.
- Exactly what to expect if you’re building a product brand that you want to be around in 10 or 20 years from now.
- How to adjust your content strategy in the face of a global pandemic.
- And more, I swear.
- All for the price of two medium sized pizzas. Because that’s the right thing to do at the moment.
Coming early April! I’m so excited to share it with you.