At KW Content, we believe that purpose-driven business will change the world, and we intend to help. Our clients are leaders, dreamers, innovators and changemakers who are showing their industries what it looks like to do better.
How do we help?
For the world’s most influential companies, the job of social media is brand building via personification. Their channels are meant to create authentic connections, foster a sense of community, facilitate perspective, and inspire action.
At a time when business leaders are up against unprecedented levels of noise, storytelling is mission critical, content strategy is key, and every detail matters.
That’s where we come in. And maybe you do, too.
We’re looking for alllllll kinds of curious and motivated talent to join our team. We are dedicated to employee onboarding, training, and development. If you’re interested in our mission, experienced in the field, and if you’re eager to learn more, we want to hear from you.
Open part-time positions:
- Associate Project Manager: A jedi of details and organization, this candidate has 1-3 years of experience managing multiple projects at once and is a wizard of clear communication — documenting and distributing info in a timely fashion with stakeholders — and stays calm under pressure. Experience with Trello a plus, but not required!
- Associate Media Buyer: With at least one year of experience working with Business Manager, the ideal candidate is organized, collaborative, and a quick-thinking problem solver that’s lit up about working in a fast-paced environment. Loves to create and crush goals. Experience with other social media advertising and Google advertising platforms is a plus.
- Social Media Manager: Ensures flawless consumer-facing execution of brand channels. This exciting and dynamic role flexes between publishing, planning, copywriting, content creation, partnerships, community management and some social media advertising. Personality-driven copywriting chops are a major plus.
- Social Media Copywriter: You love consumer goods brands, you love writing, and you have 1-3 years of experience pumping out personality-driven social media captions. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
- Direct Response Copywriter: You know how to drive click through with copy, but you’re not one of those people that says “I’m here to drive sales, not worry about tone of voice.” You know you can do both at the same time, and you have a proven track record of doing so. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
- Email Marketing Specialist: The perfect candidate is a segmentation pro. We need someone to come in, review our product mix, current customer lists, and business goals to carve out our email marketing path to success. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
- Customer Service Specialist & Community Manager: The perfect candidate has 1-3 years of customer service or community management experience, is social media savvy, loves people, and is inspired by our mission. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
- Tik Tok Specialist: The perfect candidate has 1-3 years of marketing experience, loves TikTok, can create content in your sleep, and you’re inspired by our mission. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
- Pinterest Specialist: The perfect candidate has 1-3 years of marketing experience, loves Pinterest, and is inspired by our mission. Part-time to start with potential to grow.
What You Bring to the Table
Regardless of which role you are applying for, here are some of the things we are looking for in all candidates.
- A passion for great consumer brands
- Marketing experience and enthusiasm
- Great communication and ability to strengthen team dynamics
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrated dedication to learning
What You Need to Know About Us
KW Content is a communications firm specializing in social media. Female-founded, women-led, and purpose-driven, we’re a bootstrapping startup conceived in 2017. We deliver outstanding content and social media work for some of the world’s most beloved brands in the outdoor retail, beauty, and grocery brand spaces. Our work ethic is strong and we’re anti-ego.
Our founder, Katie Wight, started her career at Burton Snowboards where she worked directly for Jake Burton Carpenter and then landed in creative. Five years later, she was managing the company’s two blogs and three brands on social media: @burtonsnowboards, @burtongirls (now @burton) and @anonoptics. Then, she went to stand up Tata Harper Skincare’s social media program before setting out in pursuit of more opportunity and greater impact.
Lead team members include Caitlin Bergin, an outdoor industry enthusiast and social advertising expert who also spent several years at Burton in the PR and brand marketing departments; Rachel Shappy, an operational genius with ten years of experience in the field, most recently at Vermont Smoke & Cure; and Laura Cheney, a creative entrepreneur, former owner of Burlington’s beloved Flashbags, and Select Design alumnus. High achievers maybe, but these ladies like to have fun, too.
If you’re the kind of person who loves to roll up your sleeves, work hard, and enjoy the journey, we’d love to hear from you.