KW Content is a global content and social media marketing agency that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing with a hands-on approach to our clients’ success.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Project Manager
It takes a variety of people and resources to deliver best-in-class content strategy and social media for our clients, and the Project Manager is the detail-management pro that helps the KW Content and Strong Brand Social core teams manage projects and deliverables.
Responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on time, handling the logistics, and keeping all parties updated on the progress. The Project Manager’s end goal? To make sure all projects go smoothly and that clients, students, and the professionals who did the work are satisfied with the end result.
Supporting the Business Director, the Project Manager will flex to support projects within KW Content and Strong Brand Social. After 1 year, this role will likely have the opportunity to further grow with a focus on either KW or SBS, but it will be a blended role to start in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the full business.
On Both Strong Brand Social & KW Content:
Project management tool (Trello) owner, capturing, entering, and monitoring updates and action items
Action item delegation to other team members and contractors and timeline management to ensure everyone is clear on what needs to happen when
Review of deliverables and content to ensure 100% accuracy
Lead project and account manager for a few key accounts, starting with 1
Attending client-facing meetings, preparing meeting agendas, and taking notes
Strong Brand Social:
- Organization of SBS’s content calendar, ensuring production process is going as planned
- Delegation, follow up, and organization of action items and assets
- Lead in project management planning for all product launches and new course builds
- Lead in overseeing and managing all tech within SBS platforms: Teachable, ConvertKit/Klaviyo, ClickFunnels, Zapier, Facebook Business Manager, Shopify, etc.
- Will manage specialists for actual implementation where needed
- Lead project manager for website redesign and rebuild project, launching in June 2022
- Weekly and monthly report completion, pulling metrics, and entering into report templates
- Strong organizational and project management skills and experience managing complex projects in a business setting
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to dig into unknowns to understand and propose solutions
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Ability to collaborate and delegate
- Ability to see both the big picture and all of the details required to execute.
- Can take complex issues and boil them down into clear action plans
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with multiple stakeholders: clients, KW internal team, external contractors
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working within digital marketing online tools (CRM, email marketing, Zapier, etc) preferred
- Experience with Trello and Excel strongly preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, ideally with a focus on digital and social media