Freelance / Contractor (currently 10 hrs/week), Remote
KW Content is a global content and social media marketing consulting firm that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. Our newest project, Strong Brand Social, is where we provide the absolute best (and most accessible) social media marketing education that empowers small brands to develop their own high-performing marketing programs that are guaranteed to drive growth. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing while taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ success in order to deliver impactful results.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Social Advertising Coach
The Social Advertising Coach serves as a key contributor to our student success, responsible for coaching them through the development and execution of best-in-class strategic social media advertising plans custom-fit to their business market and goals.
- Support our student community with real-time insights from the field and feedback on their campaigns.
- Advise students’ strategy development according to their unique budget, market and goals.
- Create trainings when the advertising platform updates and at student request.
- Lead group social advertising support calls for our community.
- Consult directly with purpose-driven independent brands on a weekly basis to ensure they continue moving forward with their social advertising efforts.
- 2+ years of relevant media buying and social advertising experience.
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Warm, inclusive, supportive, patient personality that puts our customers at ease.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Pinterest and TikTok advertising platforms is a plus but not required.