KW Content is a global content and social media marketing consulting firm that develops and launches content and social media programs for purpose-driven brands across the CPG, e-commerce, and retail spaces. Our newest project, Strong Brand Social, is where we provide the absolute best (and most accessible) social media marketing education that empowers small brands to develop their own high-performing marketing programs that are guaranteed to drive growth. We bridge the gap between creative excellence and performance-driven marketing while taking a hands-on approach to our clients’ success in order to deliver impactful results.
KW Content is an inclusive, empathetic, supportive place to work. We’re a high-performance bunch, invested in the success of our teammates, and cultivating a workplace environment characterized by purpose and flexibility.
The Role – Social Advertising Specialist
The Social Advertising Specialist is a key contributor to our client and student success, responsible for supporting the execution of best-in-class strategic social media advertising plans for our clients and students. This role collaborates closely with internal leadership and our partners to bring creative, high-performance social media marketing strategies to life. This role is one part doer, one part consultant, and the perfect opportunity for a social media buyer to flex and grow in your career.
- Create social advertising plans for our clients, managing budget, and tracking campaign performance. Maintaining or beating current KPIs.
- Research and develop consumer and competitive insights for target audience segmentation recommendations and creative best practices.
- Create test and learn plans with variables and controls, aligned with overall client learning and business objectives.
- Stay on top of emerging formats and ad techniques to consult on media buying strategy and performance insights for clients.
- Support our Strong Brand Social education community with real-time insights from the field and feedback on their campaigns.
- Lead social advertising consulting calls for our community.
- Consult directly with a small pool of purpose-driven independent brands on a weekly basis to ensure they continue moving forward with their social advertising efforts.
- 2+ years of relevant media buying and social advertising experience.
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Warm, inclusive, supportive, patient personality that puts our customers at ease.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Pinterest and TikTok advertising platforms is a plus but not required.